Swiis Healthcare is one of the UK's leading providers of quality nursing and support staff
Swiis Healthcare offer an unrivalled understanding of the NHS and private healthcare sector with more than 30 years experience and a proven track record. We place high-calibre nurses and health support staff into work that suits their experience, skills and above all, their preference.
Every year we place thousands of nurses, healthcare assistants and support workers into the NHS, private healthcare and residential facilities.
Swiis provide its nurses with work opportunities across a wide range of medical settings, not only enhancing their knowledge, but also providing development opportunities for every healthcare worker who join us.
Swiis sets itself apart from other agencies as we are committed to supporting our healthcare staff in their chosen careers by providing a comprehensive range of mandatory training, revalidation support and clinical professional development, offering clinical training specific to your requirements. We invest heavily in the quality of the nursing staff who represent us, so all training is FREE and can be utilised as evidence for your revalidation requirements.
What makes Swiis stand out from other agencies:
- Provide you with work choices that suit your lifestyle;
- Offer you the right training, support and advice to ensure that the work we offer you meets your experience, skills and aspirations;
- Enhanced rates of pay;
- 24/7 support;
- Dedicated resource and booking teams;
- Clinical Professional Development;
- Revalidation support;
- A range of additional free benefits unrivalled in the healthcare industry;
- A £300 Refer a friend bonus payment (for each nurse you refer);
- Interview vouchers;
- Quick and easy registration process (via a phone app);
- Outstanding audit outcomes;
- Receive first choice of shifts as a Tier 1 provider.
East of England
We are currently offering shifts at NHS hospitals, not-for-profit and private sector organisations across Bedford, Bishop’s Stortford, Hemel Hampstead, Huntingdon, Luton, Northampton, Peterborough, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford and Welwyn.
Inner & Outer London
Swiis provide opportunities at over 15 NHS hospitals, not-for-profit and private sector organisations through our clients:
- Central London Community Healthcare;
- HCA Healthcare UK;
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust;
- North West London University Healthcare NHS Trust;
- Whittington Health NHS Trust;
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Our Prince Street office by Bristol harbourside is easily accessible, allowing you to drop in to visit our South West team.
We are currently offering shifts at NHS hospitals, not-for-profit and private sector organisations in Birmingham, Bordesley Green, Cannock, Coventry, Dudley, Erdington, Marston Green, Northfield, Nuneaton, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Warwick and Worcester.
Yorkshire & The Humber
Our hospitals include:
- Bradford Royal Infirmary (BRI)
- St Luke’s Hospital
- Eccleshill Community Hospital
- Westwood Park Community Hospital
- Westbourne Green Community Hospital
- Shipley Hospital
City of Westminster
Kensington and Chelsea